Thursday, February 11, 2010

Softpencil challenge: A Lovely Couple!


Hi all!  Today I am featuring an image by Softpencil who is our sponsor this week w/ AiFactory!  The design team was told to use LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS of hearts!  I think I used my fair share here!  LOL!  I didn't think I had any heart paper, but actually found this sheet in my Mad Retro Stack by DCWV!  I dry embossed scalloped hearts w/ my scallop hearts nesties.  I used a stencil for the regular size heart, and 3 little heart charms to dress up the heart.  I just handwrote "True Love" for the banner.  Since it's just going to my sweetie, I wasn't about to find a fancy font!  The Lovely Couple are colored w/ Copics.  I used flocking for their caps, mittens and scarves.  I used Polar White Flower Soft for the snow at their feet.

If you would like to win this image for free, go to http://aifactorychallenges.blogspot.com/ and get all the details! 

Check out the rest of the team!

Have a STAMPTASTIC day!!!

9 comments:

  1. Hello Erin. Fab image. I love your design and the colours too. Great colour combination.
    Happy Crafting.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet, I love the flower soft. And scarf and hats are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Erin. Love the background paper and the colours you've used. They're very striking.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cute!! I dunno why these kids make me thing of South Park ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! Great handwriting. Nice layout and never thought of using my nesties for embossing only. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the way you used the flocking. I really need to get some to try.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you used the flower soft! I am also kicking myself because I wanted to do something with my snow and forgot! Old age is a real pain! LOL They are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute Erin!!! I love the snow effect on the image and the sentiment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Erin, you did a fabulous job on your card. I love your fluffiness on their hats!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!