Saturday, February 6, 2010

MFT Birthday cards





Hello there!  Today I have two cards that are very similar that I made for some friends for their birthdays!

I used the new digital calendar from the last release, and the cupcake is from this newest release Lovin' From the Oven!  What a fun set that is!  I'm sure I'll be using it a lot!  The paper is from Nana's Pantry by Basic Grey!  Very cute paper pack!  You can get this 8x8 pack from MFT!  Kim has quite a few Basic Grey 8x8 packs!  Go HERE to check out the store!  MFT just had their latest release, with lots of new things!  So, go and check it out!!!

2 comments:

  1. They are both adorable, but I really like the top one. Probably a cupcake thing. BTW, I love the new blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!