Sunday, October 10, 2010

A Nascar birthday!

Hi!  I made this card for my son's friend who was celebrating his birthday yesterday!  He's very much into Nascar, can you tell?!  LOL! 

I used Ben Paper Dolls from MFT and used the astronaut suit and made it into a Nascar suit!  I have a tire wheel from SU! that I used for the background.  It's kind of crazy, but oh well.  I made the checkered flag and bottom background w/ a ruler and colored in the squares.  The banner HB is from Banner Day Alpha. from MFT, as well as the banner die.  This card came together rather quickly!  I used the internet to copy some of the logos on his suit to make it more realistic...

Enjoy your day!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this! How clever to convert the astro suit into a race suit! This turned out adorable! Love the tire marks and banner too! Perfect for a little boy's birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is so darn cute and extremely CREATIVE. I would totally submit that for something. I love the tire tracks. Dang kid won't even appreciate it, wonder if he would mind giving it back? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. You clever girl!! LOVE the NASCAR theme! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!