Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Hippy Blossoms

Last night I created a card for a challenge on Splitcoast for a company Gina K Designs. This was for a free stamp set. It was a color challenge, and I had to use Old Olive, So Saffron and Very Vanilla. And I had to use stamps by Gina K. Designs. So, I used 2 different sets to create the image I had in my head. Once I was done, I realized that I didn't make room for a sentiment. Oops!
Recipe:
Stamps: Framed Flowers (for the "tree blossoms" above the hippo and the grass) and Just So Hippy by Gina K.
Ink: Basic Gray, Regal Rose, So Saffron, Old Olive
Paper: So Saffron, Old Olive, Very Vanilla
Accessories: aquapainter, sponge, oval stencil, vanilla ribbon

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!