Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Pink Silhouettes


Today's card was for the sketch challenge on Splitcoast. I was looking at other cards on the thread, and saw that some people used the SU! Paper Pack. I thought that was a great idea. So, I looked through all of my paper and decided on pink. I already knew that I was going to use Garden Silhouettes as that's one of my favorite sets. I needed an accent color and chose Certainly Celery (since it was paired up w/ Pretty in Pink on the color wheel). I wanted to make it a soft card, so I put some pearls on to add to the embellishments.


Recipe:
Stamps: Garden Silhouettes
Paper: SU! Hostess Paper Packs, Certainly Celery, white
Ink: Pretty in Pink Craft and Classic, pink gel pen
Accessories: Kaleidescope e.p., ribbon, sticker pearls, tag punch, sponge

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!!!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card. I love the pearls, they are a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!