Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Kennywood!


Today's challenge on Splitcoast was a sketch challenge. When I looked at it, I thought, "Oh, I'm not going to do that." And put my computer away. Then, my mind started going. What stamp sets could I use, what color paper could I use? And then I found myself at my desk, staring at my stamps. I decided to use Time for Fun. I don't usually use this set, I don't know why! It's so cute!!! Anyway, so I stamped the roller coaster, and then sat there, wondering what to do with it! I thought about surfing the net for a cool picture of a theme park and use that for the background. But, then I thought that it would be too much and the roller coaster would get lost in the background. So, I thought, Hey, Kennywood! I went online and wrote down a bunch of the rides and started writing them down as the background. Then, my card started to come together!

Recipe:
Stamps: Time for Fun
Paper: Sage Shadow, white, Creamy Caramel
Ink: Sage Shadow, Black StazOn, Creamy Caramel, Bravo Burgundy, Brocade Blue, black gel pen, Close to Cocoa for shading, pink for cotton candy, Summer Sun for popcorn, Real Red for popcorn box
Accessories: burgundy ribbon, pop up dots, sponges

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day!
Happy Stamping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!