Tuesday, January 13, 2009

February Swap cards!


Well it's time for another swap for my swap group! This time the theme is Valentine's Day! I made it easy on them too! The requirements are as follows: 1. Use hearts however you wish; 2. Use background paper or make a backround with stamps; 3. Use 2 or more layers; and 4. Use metal on your card.

So, I decided to switch things up a bit and make a Triangle Tri-fold card. Tutorial found here. I always have to be different. And I'm tired of making A2 cards. I needed to do something different from the norm!

I used Regal Rose for the base c/s. The lined designer paper was found at a scrapbook store in Greensburg. And it came in a pack and I have no idea who the designer is. Sorry! I sponged Wild Wasabi on the edges of the heart on the outside. I used Wild Wasabi ribbon, because that was the closest I could get to the color green on the designer paper. And plus it had dashes on the paper and the stitching on the ribbon is kind of like dashes. I used heart brads for my metal. I almost forgot that little detail! Oops! The rose and sentiment on the inside are from Hearts and Roses from Kitchen Sink Stamps. I used Regal Rose to stamp on the inside and sponge around. I paper pierced the edge to give a little more detail.
Happy Stamping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!