Monday, January 19, 2009

General cards

I have started a new set of cards for a friend for a very belated Christmas gift! I already made her a set of teacher cards. So, these will be fresh and fun to use for non teacher things!

This first card uses last year's Scrap Pack Hostess Level 1 item. The roses are from Kitchen
Sink Stamps. The sentiment is from Fancy Flexible Phrases.

This next card is one of my favorites! This is the first time that I have actually used one of my cupcake stamps that I purchased last year at a local art store. I used my Prismacolor pencils to color the cupcake in. I put Crystal Effects over it and then lightly sprinkled Dazzling Diamonds over it to mimic the cupcakes in the background paper. The diamonds in the back are also to mimick the design in the paper. To add a little sparkle, I also put Crystal Effects and Dazzling Diamonds on the brads in the corners.

This last card was also made using the prints pack. I used half pearls from the Pretties Kit by SU!. The hydrangea and pot are from Kitchen Sink Stamps. I had not been using this set very often, so I thought I would pull it out. I'm quite satisfied at the outcome. What do you think???


Happy Stamping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!