Tuesday, January 20, 2009

It's a Jungle Out There!


This frame was made for a friend of ours who are expecting a little baby boy in February! The nursery theme is Jungle, so I thought I would make a different type of frame to match the decor. The usual frames I make are traditional blues and silvers for boys. I think I like this one the best! Haha! To really make it a baby frame, I added a rattle charm and pacifier charm and attached them to the monkeys. I had to draw the palm trees because I don't have anything that would fit. Everything I have is too small. I used my white pen to add a little detail on the trees. I just remembered that I forgot to add coconuts to the tops of the trees! Ooops! I'll have to add them later!

Thanks for stopping by!
Make something different than a card today!
Happy Stamping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!