Monday, March 17, 2008

Challenge updates again!

I have fallen behind in updating my blog, if anyone even keeps track besides me!!!

Anyway, here are all the cards & projects I have done recently. No recipes, just go to Splitcoast to find out whatever I used. Or you could email me....
Here they are!
Limited Supply Challenge - No Tools!


Try A New Technique - Cuttlebug Negative

This Easter decoration was made from the wood letter "E". I painted it white, and then painted the pink polka dots on it. I cut the letters from a stencil, and then ran them through the cuttlebug. I drew my eggs and cut the jagged edges to look like broken eggshells. I took reinkers and dropped a couple drops in a paint tray, and then dipped my brush in and then hit the brush against my fingers to make the splatter effect. To adhere the grass, I sprayed spray adhesive. The eggs are adhered using pop up dots. Messy, but lots of fun!

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stamping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!