Monday, March 3, 2008

Thank you

Today I made some more Thank You cards for Kevin to send out for his dad. I just have not had any time to make any for him before now! Isn't that terrible!
Anyway, so I just decided to use Ageless Adornment because I bought it last year to use the callalilly, which is one of my favorite flowers, and I haven't inked it up yet. I wasn't sure what I wanted to do, but after playing around with it, I came up with a pretty cool layout. I love using eyelets, which, if you know me personally, I said that I would never buy eyelets because they make too much noise! Well, I have seen the light, and now love them!

Ok, enough chit chat, here's the card!

Recipe:
Stamps: Ageless Adornment, All Year Cheer
Ink: Black, So Saffron
Paper: black and white
Accessories: Paper piercing, black polka dot ribbon from Michael's.

Thanks for visiting!
Happy Stamping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!