Friday, February 29, 2008

Certainly Tempting Carte Postale

Today's challenge on Splitcoast was a Limited Supplies challenge. I really like these because you are limited in what you can use. Today we could only use 1 flower stamp, 1 sentiment stamp, no cuttlebug, no designer paper, no rub-ons (which that was easy for me as I don't have any!), no background stamps, but we could use as many embellishments as we wanted. So, I decided to use Tempting Turquoise and Certainly Celery. I wanted to use Turquoise as my main color, but thought it would be too loud, so I just used it as an accent. I added vellum for 2 reasons. 1. Because it added softness to the card and a little contrast and 2. because I love vellum and I haven't used it in quite a while!


This was my submission!



Recipe:
Stamps: Carte Postale
Paper: white, Certainly Celery, Tempting Turquoise, vellum
Ink: Certainly Celery
Accessories: nail file for turquoise edges, turquoise eyelets, sponge


Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!