Tuesday, February 12, 2008

How Sweet It Is - Pregnant!

Today's challenge on Splitcoast was a color challenge. We had to create something with Tempting Turquoise (MY FAVORITE SU! COLOR!!!!), Green Galore, and Kraft. Since I don't own any Kraft paper, whatever that even is, I used Close to Cocoa. I have been thinking of my cousin, Maria, who emailed a couple weeks ago, letting us know she was having a baby. So, since her email, I have been trying to get a card done for her. There have been so many things that have gone on since her email, I haven't had a chance! Until tonight! I was busy playing in the snow with my family today, so it had to wait until dinner time. Then, I had to figure out what stamp sets I was going to use! I decided to use my BRAND NEW My Favorite Things sets. So, I took out all of my new ones, and decided to do How Sweet It Is, and make the woman pregnant, and go from there! So, this is how it ended up!


Recipe:

Stamps: How Sweet It Is, Twisted Sentiments

Paper: Close to Cocoa, Tempting Turquoise, Green Galore

Ink: Tempting Turquoise Reinker, Black, Tempting Turquoise marker, Souffle Saukura pen, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa
Accessories: Prima flowers, hole punch, eyelets, brads (I covered the silver brads with the Souffle Saukura pen)
Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!