Monday, February 11, 2008

Try a New Technique Monday - Ink, Spray, Smash!

Today's challenge on Splitcoast was to do Ink, Spray, Smash on glossy paper. Well, I have glossy paper, but not enough to do this! So, I used Kodak photo sheets instead. I will never be able to use them, so this was perfect.....Well, not so much! The ink wouldn't dry, but evaporated instead! So, I kissed cardstock to it once I got the look I wanted, and then worked from that. So, I did the window, and then stamped the two "gossipers" on top of it. I put acetate on top of that so it really does look like a window in real life! I stamped the bushes and flowers and then cut around them to pop them out. I think this turned out SO cute!!!!



Recipe:

Stamps: My Favorite Things: Meet Me at the Cafe, Twisted Sentiments; Stampin' Up: Sweet on You, Smorgasborders

Paper: glossy Kodak picture paper, acetate, vanilla

Ink: Black, Regal Rose, Lovely Lilac, Gable Green, Not Quite Navy, So Saffron, Sahara Sand, Tempting Turquoise, Brocade Blue, Versamark

Accessories: Clear e.p. for the flower box, glossy glaze for the table top, chairs, and window reflections


Thanks for visiting!

Happy Stamping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!