Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Try a New Technique - Designer Paper Crash!

Yesterday's challenge on Splitcoast was a Try a New Technique, and we had to use different designer paper on the same card! So, polka dots and stripes and flowers and whatever, all had to be on one card! AAAggghhhh!!!!!! Usually, I stick with one theme and that's it! But, actually, I just used polka dots and stripes, so it wasn't too bad! It was hard though, trying to place everything and how to make it look "just right"! Here's how it turned out!


Recipe:

Paper: white, d.p. I have no idea where it came from! No co. info on back, and I don't even know where or when I purchased it! Sorry!
Ink: black, white craft, silver gel pen, black gel pen, white paint marker
Accessories: sponge, Prima flowers, brads from SU! hardware, brown ribbon
Happy Stamping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!