Friday, February 29, 2008

Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star....

Yesterday's challenge on Splitcoast was to make a card associated with music. It could have music notes on it, have lyrics on it, anything to do with music. So, instead of a card, because I LOVE making things that are "out of the box", I decided to make a box! I have been saving some of my PartyLite boxes for templates and have been wanting to make a box out of paper for a while. This provided the perfect opportunity! So, I figured out what I wanted to do, but couldn't come up with a song that I could stamp to! I looked at some of my favorite songs, but nothing clicked. Then I looked online for kids songs and I came acros quite a few, but decided Twinkle twinkle little star would work perfectly! Besides, that's my son's favorite song! I have to sing it to him almost every night at least 5 times!
So, this is how it came out! I was very excited to see the end result!

Recipe:
Stamps: Stars & Swirls
Paper: Ballet Blue, vanillla, gold shimmer paper from DCWV (I think!)
Ink: More Mustard craft, black gel pen
Accessories: Heat & Stick Powder, Dazzling Diamonds, pop up dots, star template, votive holder box template

Happy Stamping!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!