Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Coffee and Chocolate

Today's challenge on Splitcoast was a sketch challenge. I always love to do the sketch challenges. And today's WAS a challenge! In more ways than one! I couldn't decide what stamp set I was going to use, I couldn't get to my desk to do the actual card until 9:30 tonight, and this challenge really was challenging for me! Which, that's always a good thing!


So, here's what I came up with! I have had coffee on the brain for a couple days, trying to come up with some ideas for someone's project I will be working on, and so why not break out one of my favorite sets Like It A Latte! And I have a whole bag of coffee beans for my PartyLite presentations, so it all ties together! I don't know if I can take credit for the quote on the card or not! I changed the second sentence to suit my purpose. Does that count? The author is "Unknown" anyway, so does it even really matter??? I think not! I find all of my quotes here. They have the best quotes that I have been able to find on the internet.
Recipe:
Stamps: Like It A Latte; How Sweet It Is ~ My Favorite Things
Paper: Choc. Chip, Close to Cocoa, vanilla
Ink: Choc. Chip, Basic Brown, Rose Red, Souffle gel pen, white craft ink
Accessories: coffee beans, ribbon, pop up dots
Technique: masking - for the straw so it looks like it's really in the whipped cream!

Happy Stamping!!!

Thanks for visiting! Please come again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!