Monday, March 31, 2008

Try a New Technique - Paper Tole

Today's challenge was to stamp an image, NON FLOWER, and then stamp again and cut it out and place on top of first stamped image. So, the image looks 3-d. I do this sometimes on my cards, so this was not a new technique for me. Finding a non flower image was kind of hard! I have TONS of flower images! I did have to draw the tree though, because I have yet to come across a tree that I like and can use like this!



Anyway, here's what I came up w/. It's abstract, but it works!


And here's a side view so you can see that the tree, apples, bucket and leaf are all popped up.






Recipe:
Stamps: Weathered, Give Thanks, Painted Posies, Sincere Salutations
Paper: white, vanilla
Ink: Garden Green, Ruby Red, Basic Brown, black
Accessories: red and green stickles, pop up dots, sponge

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!!!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!