Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter flower holder gifts

Today, well actually this morning, I made a couple Easter flower holders to give as gifts for my cousins. I pretty much made my own little purse. I didn't have any tutorial or anything. I had the idea for a purse from my Stampin' Up demo, who made one w/ a double slot w/ 12x12 paper. But, I didn't need a double slot, so I kind of made my own up! And I would just like to say, THANK GOD FOR STICKY STRIP!!!! If you don't have it, go and buy some! This stuff is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, on to the bags!

Ok, there are two pictures per bag. One of the entire gift and the other close up.



First:



This one was for the Easter "egg"stravaganza hostess. I always like to give her something special for having our whole family over for dinner and a huge egg hunt.










Recipe:

Stamps: My Favorite Things: Happy Occasions; Baroque Motifs

Paper: Le Jardin (SU!); acetate

Ink: Always Artichoke craft and classic; pink, black, versamark, & blue for the bunny

Accessories: Kaleidescope e.p.; vanilla ribbon, sticky strip, silver eyelets; Scor-Pal





Second:


This one was for my great aunt.










Recipe:

Stamps: My Favorite Things: Happy Occasions

Paper: Covent Garden by Tinkering Ink, vanilla

Ink: Always Artichoke; So Saffron; versamark, pink, black and blue for bunny

Accessories: sponge, paper piercer, blue ribbon, silver eyelets, sticky strips; Scor-Pal




Third:



tis was for my one cousin who is older and more mature.


Recipe:
Stamps: My Favorite Things: Happy Occasions
Paper: Canopy Plaid by scrapbook walls, white
Ink: versamark, pink, black, and blue for bunny and pink for stamped Happy
Accessories: ribbon, flowers, hole punch, sticky strips; Scor-Pal

Fourth:
And this one was made for my other cousin. She's older as well, but fun loving and hip.









Recipe:

Stamps: My Favorite Things: Happy Occasions

Paper: Pixie Pink, James Stewart by Tinkering Ink (Which this is funny as my cousin is from Indiana, PA!)

Ink: Pixie Pink, white, black

Accessories: sponge, black ribbon, hole punch, flowers, Sticky Strips, Scor-Pal

Happy Easter!

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stampin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!