Monday, August 18, 2008

Mmmm.....dreamsicles!



My SU! demonstrator made the cutest chocolate popsicle card at my last party, and I've been wanting to make my own! I watch a little boy every day at my house, and his mom celebrated her birthday yesterday. Well, I didn't look at my calendar last week until it was too late to send a card home! So, today I made one. Better late than never, right?!

So, I wanted to make mine different than my demo's, so I went w/ orange and I made a dreamsicle. Yumilicious! I used the Tart and Tangy orange stamp to signify the "orange" flavor. And I'm SO glad that I bought that orange striped ribbon! It certainly came in handy today!

Thanks for stopping by!
Get yourself a dreamsicle and enjoy your afternoon!
Happy Stamping!!!

1 comment:

  1. haha ok i have a couple things.

    beautiful cards as usual! I love the dreamsicle card...and i'm not surprised that livvy bean wants to eat all the m&m's!

    you've got the wrong Such Great Heights song on your playlist -- download the one by Postal Service instead of the weird one you have on there. oh and i'm loving the enya!

    i love those coasters - i think they are beautiful!!!

    ok, that is all :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!