Thursday, August 14, 2008

My last card!

I finally finished an order of 10 cards tonight! I had one, but I was mistaken in thinking it was an extra swap card! So, I made the last one tonight! The lady who I made these for really liked one card I made using Tart and Tangy (which I am SO excited made it to the big catalog!!) and "It's Your Day" from All Year Cheer. I just got my Swiss Dots cuttlebug folder while I was on vacation, so I had something cool to look forward to when I came home! I already love this folder, and I've only used it once! It it SO cool! I just love the look of it!
For this card I used Tart and Tangy, Label Classics, and All Year Cheer stamp sets. I used Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie ink. I used Old Olive and Whisper White cardstock. I used some orange ribbon that I have acquired. I have no idea of its origin. The punch for the ribbon to go through is a slot punch. I also made some lines to separate the white space from the swiss dots w/ my Scor Pal. For the oranges on the outside, I colored the orange w/ my Versamarker and then sprinkled Glossy Glaze to the inside to make it look fresh and wet. Then, on the "peel", I colored w/ my Versamarker and then poured on the Heat & Stick Powder, and then sprinkled Dazzling Diamonds on to make it look sugared.


On the inside, I cut the Whisper White cardstock to size, because who wants to write on green paper and try to read what you're writing?! Then I ran it through my Xyron, and stuck it to the card. Then, I colored only half of the orange, and stamped it in the corner.
Thanks for stopping by!
Today is YOUR day! Carpe Diem!
Happy Stamping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!