Sunday, February 6, 2011

Baja Breeze gift certificates


 I have been asked to make gift certificates for my brother's girlfriend.   She and her mother own a spa, and they asked me to create some gift certs to give out to their customers.  I was asked to make long ones that open up like a card, and short smaller ones that are one sided.  The first pic is the long one.  Clearly....!

 I used Baja Breeze, white and Kraft as my color scheme.  The stamp sets used are Toile Blossom from SU! and the bottom stamp border is Vintage Borders by Nina Brackett for Gina K. Designs.

 I incorporated the same sets and colors for the short/small version as well. 
This is a close up of the short/small version.  I cut out each hole to dress it up a little since I couldn't add any embellishments.  I only had to make 20 of these (and 20 of the long version).

Have a great week!

5 comments:

  1. Really nice work, Erin...I would be delighted with a gift certificate that looked like this, and if it meant a free day of pampering--all the better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, these are gorgeous! I really love that lace stamp that you used. No doubt your brother's girlfriend will love these. I certainly would!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful, I don't think I've ever seen as nice a gift card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, this is so classy and elegant. Love the colors and Nina is going to flip that you featured her stamp. I'll let her know to come check it out. BTW, I featured the project that I created for you over on my blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!