Friday, February 18, 2011

Mr. & Mrs.

 I have created signs for my cousin's wedding reception that will hang on the backs of their chairs!  This was totally her idea, and I ran with it!

I cut the letters out w/ my Cricut, using a downloaded font.  The swirls are also a downloaded svg. file.
The flowers are Kitchen Sink Stamps Hearts and Roses.  I used Rich Razzleberry ink pad for the rose, and Always Artichoke and Mellow Moss for the leaves.  I had sprays of pearls that I'm using for her card box, so I took a few strands and created a little focal point.  The roses are sitting on rosettes that I made that match the Rear View Mirror thank you's a few posts down from here.


Here are the two of them together.

And the details:
Paper: Cottage Wall, Rich Razzleberry (SU!)
Stamps: KSS Hearts and Roses
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Always Artichoke, Mellow Moss
Accessories: downloaded font, downloaded svg, pearl shoots, flat edge pearl (SU!), Tim Holtz rosette

3 comments:

  1. AMAZING! What an amazing idea and an awesome execution! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They turned out great, Erin!! I'm so glad we finally got your Cricut to work!! LOL even if we couldn't get together to work on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! What is the name of the cricut font you used for these?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!