Saturday, February 12, 2011

Rear View Mirror Thank You's

My cousin, Gina, who is getting married in a few weeks (I can't believe it's only a few weeks til the BIG DAY!!!!), and she is having me create her rear view mirror thank you's.  These thank you's will go to the valets and after the reception, when the valets bring the cars to their owners, they will slip one of these on the rear view mirror as a final token of thanks.  It says, "Thanks for sharing our special day with us!  Safe travels! Love Gina and Michael".

To create this lovely thank you, I took Rich Razzleberry c/s and ran a slim piece through my cuttlebug w/ the Tim Holtz Paper Rosette die.  Then, I created the rosette.  I punched two pieces of Rich Razzleberry w/ the 1 3/8" circle punch (SU!), and put on both sides of the rosette to hold it in place.  I let those all dry for a few days.  Ok, a week!  Now that they are properly dried and ready to go, I am now finishing the fronts.  The other wedding color is Tempting Turquoise, which I used to punch hearts from my SU! punch.  I took SU! clear heart buttons and stitched one on each heart.  I took Very Vanilla and punched out two swirls each.  Then, I created the verbiage and printed it out w/ purple ink.  I die cut each section w/ the Spellbinders Fancy Tags.  And now I am adhering all pieces to each rosette!  Fun!  For all 75!  LOL!



And since I don't have a zoom lense, you can't see a clear view of it, but you can get the jist of it!
Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. These are Beautiful Erin... but 75 ???? WHAT???? LOL Hmmm, drying for 1 week and 75 of them I hope you did all of them at once!!!! ;) Hugs Friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is AMAZING! I love it! Sorry I've missed your posts. OHWAIT, you NEVER post on my blog. Don't forget Jack can help you with the math. BWAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!