Thursday, February 24, 2011

Many Thanks, MFT Style

I have been needing a thank you card for quite some time.  Like, since September.  And I just haven't gotten around to it. There's always something more pressing to do.  Well, I took advantage of the MFT Sketch 8 this week over on Splitcoast to make that thank you note and get it off of my to do list!

                                                    Front View
 Here's a close up of the rolled flowers and pearls and stick pin.
Inside card view.  I kept it simple so that I would have enough room to write.

To create this card:
Jumping off point: MFT Sketch 8
Paper: Ella Blue (GCD Studios); Sahara Sand (SU!)
Ink: Onyx Black
Stamps: Thanks a Bunch (MFT)
Embellishments: pleated ribbon (MFT), So Scallops Die-namics (MFT), Framed Greetings Die-namics (MFT), Rolled Rose Die-namics (MFT), flat bottomed pearls, stick pin, pearls and glass pieces (SU! Pretties Kit), popped up glue dots

3 comments:

  1. Hi there!
    I'd like to pass the STYLISH BLOGGER AWARD to YOU!! You have such a fun blog and I have really enjoyed looking around - keep up the great work!
    You can visit my blog to see what you have to do now - and I gave you a shout out! :)

    http://anotherkatecreation.wordpress.com/2011/02/18/im-having-a-stylish-day/


    Hope you continue on your happy crafting journey!
    Enjoy!
    kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is jaw-dropping gorgeous!! totally stunning- i love every detail!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!