Thursday, September 25, 2008

12 x 12 box of cards!




I made this box for the cards I am sending to hopefully impress a store owner to sell in her store. I am always trying to find ways to make boxes and I just thought of this as a different and unique way to present a set of cards.

I used SU! retired Berry Bliss 12 x 12 paper, 2 sheets. I scored, leaving 5 inches in the front and back for the cards to fit easily into. I went through 4 sheets of paper before I got it right. That darn old sticky strip! It's a total love-hate relationship! But, I prevailed and won the battle!

I used a retired flower punch for the flowers adorning the top lip of the front. I dabbed a dot of Crystal Effects to each of the middles and the middles of the big flowers on the front, and the sprinkled Marth Stewart glitter and let dry. The big flowers on the front are from Delight in Life. I thought they looked similar to the flowers on the dp. (You can see the sides of the box to see the resemblance. I added brown organdy ribbon, which is my new favorite ribbon by the way! And wha la! Complete! Now it's ready to send!!!

Have a great day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!!!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!