Sunday, September 28, 2008

Stamp Club swap card


My demonstrator asked me to create a few swap cards to give out at our first annual Creative Juices Stamp Club! I wanted to use a current stamp set, but it seems like everything else is retired. There's just no way I could be a demonstrator! I love to use all of my retired stamps!

Anwyay, so I created this card. It's based on this past week's sketch challenge. I used Choc. Chip, Rose Red, and Sky Blue. I came up w/ this color scheme myself. The stamp set is Wanted. The sentiment is from All Year Cheer. The two other panels are cuttlebugged. The base panel is stamped w/ Paisly background stamp. (retired). The ribbon is brown organdy found in the sewing section of JoAnn's! Go figure!

So, I only have to make 6, so that's what I'm finishing up on today. I worked all afternoon yesterday at my friend's crop that she holds at a local school every couple months or so. The $10.00 fee goes towards our pizza and the rest is going towards a Cricut that will go to the school and we can use it for our crops! Nice little incentive! So, if there's anyone in the SW PA area that would like to come and scrap or stamp w/ us, we'd love for you to join us! Our next crop is Saturday, Nov. 22nd. You can email me at smetak@connecttime.net.

Happy Stamping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!