Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Baby Boy sketch card


I just can't put away the Special Delivery Boy kit! The more I use it, the more ideas I get!
So, today's card is based on the sketch challenge on SCS. I changed it up a bit. I didn't need to do any stamping, which is always nice to take a break from. And I love to add little details. I wish I could have added more, but then it would have been over the top. This is fine. I will definitely be using this sketch again! It was very easy to lay out the card. I always love Wednesdays because the sketches are really awesome!

Anyway, I used the same stuff I used in the last two cards! The only difference is that I used both SU! star punches, and some hodgepodge hardware.

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day!
Happy Stamping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!