Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Baby Boy card


My husband has been on me for quite a while to make a baby card for his fellow coaching buddy who's wife had a baby fairly recently. I always forgot. Until today! I found my Baby Boy pack from the last Stampin' Up! catalog that I had purchased to make some baby cards for a church basket at the beginning of the summer. And all this time, that paper pack was sitting, unused. I love this paper pack! It's awesome! The stickers are perfect, and if you know me well, you know I hate to use stickers on a card! But, these stickers are perfect and go so well w/ the paper!

Anyway, so here's the card that I came up with. Last year on my rainy trip to Archiver's in OH, I found nice long envelopes. I chose to use one today. So, this card is extra long!

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a star studded day!
Happy Stamping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!