Friday, September 19, 2008

Fall Swap!



Whenever we have our swap meetings, I always like to give the girls something extra to thank them for participating in my swap. The first time we met, I decorated water bottles. The last time we met, I cheated a little and just bought little clear dollar stamps, a thing of ribbon and put them in a dollar tin all found at Michael's. This time, I wanted to make something special. I wanted to make a 2-5-7-10 box and decorate it for Halloween. Well, I cut my orange paper wrong, so I had to improvise. It doesn't hold the candy as well as the box would, but whatever!

I made the bag itself out of acetate (transparency). I used Martha Stewart Halloween stamps which can be found at Michael's. And they are on sale! Woo hoo! I used a hole punch to get the ribbon through and attached. The ribbon is SU! black grosgrain. I used two different circle punches and a scallop punch on some.



One of the girls in my swap just recently had a baby. She's having a hard time adjusting and getting back into the swing of things, and she just couldn't finish her swap cards. So, I stepped in and made a set in her place. These were very simple and seriously only took me 2 hours for all 12 cards. Very easy! All the details are on my splitcoast gallery post.

Thanks for looking!
Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

  1. The bags are fun and look nice! I like the way the witch looks with the clear bag and the colors...very spooky night sillhouette feeling.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!