Thursday, May 15, 2008

Baby!


Today's card was made for two reasons:

1. I have my cousin's baby shower to go to Sat. and 2. I needed to make a card for today's challenge! We had to use "inchies" which are 1" by 1" squares. Well, I had to be a rebel and stretch the boundaries! I not only did not use a square, I used a 1 1/4" circle punch!!! Oh the creative police are on their way to my house right now!
On the SU! color wheel, Cameo Coral was paired w/ So Saffron and Tempting Turquoise as a complimentary color. I thought those colors would look nice together. I'm not liking the cameo coral though. It looks like salmon. So, I'll put that on my list right up there w/ Taken W/ Teal (for those of you who know how I feel about this color!)

I did a little dot action to liven it up a little bit and some paper piercing. I love to paper pierce! I think it makes anything look pretty! The alphabet is Lovely Letters Alphabet which I am loving! This was the first time I used the set since I got it. This is a beautiful set!!!! I will definitely be using this alpha. a lot! The background is Baroque Motifs. Another favorite of mine! For some of the dots, I used a blue gel pen. I sponged turquoise around the edges because I have to sponge EVERYTHING!

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!