Saturday, May 10, 2008

Blossoms Abound for Mother's Day!


This card was made for my sister for Mother's Day, as she is my son's godmother. When I was perusing the SU! catalog the other day, I remembered this card for Blossoms Abound. I love this set! I changed the card a little bit to suit my own purposes and the supplies that I had.

I used Lavender Lace, Certainly Celery and Very Vanilla. This is a two step stamp set, so that's how I have two different looks for the same stamp. I used dots from Polka Dots and Paisley for the celery w/ the ribbon. I used my new Nestibilities for the sentiment and layers. As for the Nestibilities, you can use them in your Cuttlebug! Nice easy way to cut your layers!


Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!