Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Coffee anyone?


Today's challenge was a sketch challenge and I paired it with the color challenge from yesterday, since I still had the paper out. It was just easier that way! I took out Like It a Latte, which I haven't used in FOREVER and used my swirls cuttlebug folder to create the card. Very little stamping was involved, so this is a very simple easy card! And the challenge was very simple as well.

I used Choc. Chip, Sage Shadow, and Very Vanilla cardstock, and Vellum. I put the Choc. Chip paper through the cuttlebug. Then, I stamped my coffee cup onto V.V. paper and cut it out. Then, I stamped the steam swirls from Treat Yourself onto the vellum and heat embossed w/ clear e.p. I adhered to the back of the coffee cup and then popped the cup up w/ pop up dots. I made my squares to go behind the cup, and then sponged the long piece behind the squares. I was going to stamp coffee beans on the long piece, but thought the coffee beans would add a nicer touch. The top was boring, and I didn't want to do ribbon, so I pulled ou my hodgepodge hardware, and it really is hodgepodge because ALL of my hardware is in there! Not just from SU! I pulled out an "S" clip and attached it. Finished!

Thanks for stopping by for a cup of coffee!
Please come again!
Happy Stamping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!