Thursday, May 8, 2008

No Stamping!

Today's card on Splitcoast was to make a card without using any stamps! It's for the Limited Supplies challenge! Hmmmm.....I had to think about this one! I was at Michael's yesterday and bought a couple paper stacks (they WERE on sale), and some other things, so I thought I would use some paper out of one of my stacks. So, I found some coordinating paper and got to work! The last time that I was in Greensburg, I went to this one store, Art Tech, and bought this kit that had rub-ons and you could apply glitter, foil or flocking (they came in sheets). So, I finally brought them out! I love that flocking! It's like carpet on there! Or felt, or something fuzzy! It's SUPER cool!!!! I can't wait to get more! PS: Speaking of felt, one of the other paper stacks I bought has paper in there that has felt on it! How cool is that?!!!



Anyway, so I applied all the stuff and cut my paper out. Then, I added Certainly Celery ribbon, some Prima flowers, which I'm quickly falling in love with! And wha la! It's done!

What do you think?


Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!