Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Very basic Lovely Lilac

Today's card was done for the color challenge Lovely Lilac, Certainly Celery, and Pretty in Pink. I didn't have a lot of Pretty in Pink, because I used most of it trying to make an envelope for a card. Sometimes, I just amaze myself w/ how dumb I am when I'm in a rush to complete something!

Anyway, back to the point. I only had like 15 minutes to make this card because I didn't want to be stamping while the kids were sleeping in the same room. So, I had to hurry!!! So, this is what happens when you hurry.


Recipe:
Stamps: Garden Silhouettes, All Year Cheer
Paper: Lovely Lilac, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink
Ink: Versamark for the dots (pen), and flowers (pad), Pretty in Pink for the sentiment, Certainly Celery, Lovely Lilac
Accessories: Pearlex Powders, sponge, pop up dots, ribbon

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!