Thursday, May 29, 2008

Disney World....Or Bust!!!


Today's card was done for the Ways to Use It Challenge on SCS. We had to do a vacation/packing/travel theme. I have been wanting to use my Travel Time set recently because I unearthed it when looking for something else in the "T" binder. So, this was the perfect opportunity! I started out just stamping the kids. Then, I remembered that I had "the princess castle" that I bought when I was buying Cinderella and Snow White at Michael's. So, I pulled that out, and then the card just kind of came together. I stamped the castle on Basic Gray so I didn't have to color it in. I added a draw bridge that I really did draw. (Pun intended....haha). Then, I drew some clouds to mask so I could sponge blue to make the cloudy sky. And added flowers w/ Water Color Mini's. I just rubbed the sponge back and forth for the grass in Garden Green. Then, I cut out a piece of the grass, and added Bashful Blue paper behind. I drew little swirls in the water w/ a Souffle gel pen. Then, put on Crystal Effects w/ my finger to make it look like water.

For more details, just look me up on SCS: Stampin'NPA

Thanks for stopping by the Magic Kingdom!
Happy Stamping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!