Friday, May 16, 2008

Tart & Tangy Water Bottles



Friday afternoon I decorated some water bottles to give to my friends at our swap that night. I had seen this idea on someone's blog, and decided that I MUST try it, since I have this set, surprise surprise. They turned out SO cute!!!
I used Real Red cardstock for the main hanger. I used SU! D.P. for the label cover. I can't remember what it's called. I used Tempting Turquoise for the scallop circle punches, Handsome Hunter for the 1 3/8 punch behind the strawberry, and Whisper White paper for the strawberry paper behind the kool aid packet and for the main strawberry image. I used the 1 1/4 circle punch for the main strawberry image. I used the 1 3/8 punch for the hole on the top to put the water bottle top through. I used big silver brads to keep the pocket from falling apart.
This was one SUPER easy project! I can't wait to make more!

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, these are super cute with that set! Great job.

    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!