Thursday, May 8, 2008

Mary, Mary Quite Contrary. How does your garden grow?

This card was done for yesterday's sketch challenge. I just recently purchased Can Ya' Dig It from My Favorite Things and have wanted to ink it up, but haven't had the opportunity. So, yesterday I did! I wasn't sure where I was going with it, as usual since I never know how it's going to end up! But, I was determined to stay true to the sketch and make something w/ this set! Here it is!


Recipe:

Stamps: Can Ya' Dig It? (MFT), Swiss Dots bg (SU!), Linen bg for gloves and hat texture

Paper: Ruby Red, Me & My Big Ideas, Brocade Blue, Summer Sun, So Saffron, Choc. Chip, white

Ink: Ruby Red, Basic Brown, Basic Black, Regal Rose, Glorious Green, Versamark, silver gel pen, green gel pen, Sahara Sands for the linen bg stamp, Brocade Blue, Summer Sun

Accessories: Pearlex Powder, 1 3/8 circle punch, 1 1/4 circle punch, circle nestibilities by Spellbinders, sponge. I did a little paper piecing for the hat and dress. I used decorative scissors for the dirt that she's sitting on.

Happy Stamping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!