Sunday, December 9, 2007

Archiver's



Let me just tell you that I will DEFINITELY be back! Archiver's is such an awesome store!!!! I had so much fun there!!!!! I mean, look at the picture, can you tell??? The bad thing is that the store is in Cleveland. So, it took us about 3 hours to get there. In the pouring rain. But, we made it. My mom, Kim Nichol, and I. I, of course, spent the most money, buying everything from background paper, including Figgy Pudding, YAY!, to liquid applique to chipboard!


It was just an awesome experience! I had heard such wonderful stories about what a great store Archiver's was, but never really thought to go there. We have a few stores around us, plus I work at Michael's, so it's not like we're hurting for craft stores. But, once I found the Cleveland store, I figured we could make a trip up there to see what it was all about. And it was everything I thought it would be and more! I'm already planning a trip in the spring to go back up there!!!!


We also hit a store called Cord Camera, which apparently is an Ohio chain. It's a camera store slash scrapbooking store. That's where I bought this cool mat! It's so much bigger than Stampin' Up's, I just had to buy it! They had quite a few cool things in there that Archiver's didn't have. So that was neat to see even MORE different things!


Overall, it was a very cool experience. And now I'm exhausted, but my mind is quaking with ideas with all these new tools and products that I have!!!!! Can't wait to start creating!!!!!!!!


Happy Stamping!!!

1 comment:

  1. you are truly hilarious.
    i wish i got this excited about stuff!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!