Friday, December 21, 2007

Gina K's sketch challenge

I subscribe to Gina K's blog, a stamp creator, minor competitor to Stampin' Up, and she had a sketch challenge posted. So, of course, I have to do the challenge!!! But, this was really easy! It's so easy when the layout is taken care of! Then you know what size stamp you'll need, and the only thing you need to worry about is what paper to use! Then everything else falls into place!

For this one, I used Figgy Pudding, because she did on her card. But, I didn't want to be a total copycat. So, I picked the snowflake paper that I have seen on many cards on Splitcoast, and since I have The Snowflake Spot, my new favorite stamp set!, I put the two together! I think it turned out really pretty! The hardest part was those brads!!! I dipped them in white craft ink and then dipped them in Dazzling Diamonds. But, as you know if you have craft ink, it takes FOREVER for the craft ink to dry. So, handling them is pretty much impossible! The ink comes right off! So, getting those on the paper was pretty tricky, but I figured it out....



Recipe:Stamps: The Snowflake Spot
Paper: Figgy Pudding, DCWV gray
Ink: Sage Shadow Craft Ink, White Craft Ink
Accessories: brads, Dazzling Diamonds, Heat & Stick Powder, rhinestones

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!