Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Tuesday's Color Challenge



Today's color challenge on Splitcoast was using Elegant Eggplant, Wild Wasabi and So Saffron. To me, I would never put those colors together. At least all three together. So, this is what I came up with. I stole the idea for the 3-d trees from a very talented stamper's blog!
Recipe:
Stamps: Loads of Love, Every Day Flexible Phrases
Paper: Wild Wasabie, Basic Brown, Very Vanilla, white
Ink: Elegant Eggplant, So Saffron, Craft White, blue, black
Accessories: Lumiere paint, Elegant Eggplant reinker, So Saffron Reinker, sponge, Liquid Applique, Glue dots, brads, 3-d dimensionals
This card took me ALL day to make, and I'm still not happy with it. It's the colors, I just know it is..... I thought I could mirror a winter sunset. It, of course, didn't turn out like the picture in my mind, but the rest of the layout did! So, can't complain too much! Overall, not bad....
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!