Monday, December 31, 2007




These are Christmas gifts for my cousins and aunt. I made 8 of each of these for them. They really all turned out so nicely! Thank you Heather Casey for the sketch idea!!! I took it and ran with it! Does the blue card look familiar, Heather???!!! *wink* These were super easy cards, and didn't take long at all to make.
Recipes for all 3:
Paper: white cardstock, watercolor paper, Brocade Blue, Choc. Chip, red cardstock
Ink: Black StazOn, Brocade Blue, Mellow Moss, Real Red, Choc. Chip, versamark, Going Gray, Martha Stewart's Silver ink pad
Stamps: Sincere Salutations, Every Day Flexible Phrases, all snowman images from Fiskars clear stamps (found at JoAnne's), snowflake background stamp (I've had that stamp since I started, so I have no idea where it came from!)
Accessories: Silver ribbon, multiple types blue ribbon from multiple places, aquapainter, white puffy paint, silver embossing powder, sponge, rhinestones
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!