Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Merry Christmas!


Well, I am on the ball this year. I actually have most of my Christmas cards made and sealed in the envelopes! Last year, I was probably just in the beginning phases of my cards! I don't think they went out until a couple days before Christmas. So, this year, I'm doing much better! Plus, I streamlined my card this year so that it wouldn't take me forever to get them done! Thanks to my cousin, Luci, for helping me attach the three holly pieces to the cards on the way to DC for a girls weekend getaway! What better way to get stuff done, than in the car on a long trip!!!!!


Recipe for this card:

Cardstock: Certainly Celery, Ruby Red, Very Vanilla

Stamps: Fine Lace (background), Etruscan, All Year Cheer (I don't remember which one....)

Ink: Certainly Celery, Red Glitter gel pen from Michaels, Ruby Red sponged ink around the edges of the holly pieces.

Accessories: Brayer (to help get all the ink down for background paper, Stampin' Dimensionals, and comparibles from Michael's

Technique: tearing paper, 3-d effect


This card was SUPER easy to make. I literally stamped everything in like 2 days. I made stuff for 100 cards.


They are going out in the mail hopefully by Friday. I have a few more to make, and we ran out of regular pictures, where my kids look SUPER cute, so the rest of the cards will have our Wal-Mart picture from Hell. I am really sorry to the recipients of these cards. Olivia just would not smile for anything! She was afraid to be on that stupid table. Which I would have been too! That thing was really wobbly!!! Poor girl! And Jack. What a great boy he was! Usually he's the one causing all the headaches. He sat up there, and smiled his fake smile and acted like everything was fine! Oh the trials and tribulations of children! How wonderful they are!!!!!!!


Oh my gosh, it's midnight!

Time to hit the sack!

My Christmas card class is tomorrow evening at Michael's and I am SOOO excited!!!!!!!!!!!! This is essentially my first class, because all of my other classes have been with my mom, or my friends! I don't know anyone in this class, so this should be interesting!!!!!!!!! I just have to remember to bring everything!!!!!!


Wish me luck!!!!

Happy Stamping!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!