Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Splitcoaststampers

If anyone ever travels through Splitcoaststampers, which you can find at www.splitcoaststampers.com. If you ever see a card by Stampin'NPA, that's me!!!! I was always under the impression that you had to be a Stampin' Up demonstrator to have a gallery. Not so! So about a month ago, I started my own gallery! I have received a lot of compliments on the stuff that I have put on there. Some of what you see here is on there. And I'm really into the color challenges, because they are just that. A challenge! I made a Christmas card using Pretty in Pink and Wild Wasabi, which is green. It turned out pretty good! I would never in a million years have put those two colors together!!!! So, I posted it on there, but didn't post it here. So, you'll have to check out my gallery when you're surfing the 'net!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!