Friday, December 7, 2007

My other My Favorite Things card

Here's my other challenge entry. I decided to go Christmas this time and see what I came up with.... I got some really nice comments on both, which was pretty surprising! Tomorrow they post who the guest designer will be in March. I would LOVE the opportunity to design for a stamping company! I just want to get my foot in the door!!!!


Anyway, enough chatting! Here's my card:
Recipe:
Stamps: A Beautiful Season, The Snowflake Spot, Everyday Flexible Phrases
Ink: Classic Black, Real Red for the scarf, white Craft for the snowflakes behind and words, silver gel pen for the "stitching"
Accessories: Versamark and white Martha Stewart glitter for the snowman image, Kaleidescope clear embossing powder (Michael's), mat pack for holes for "stitching", ribbon.
Very easy, once I figured out what I want to do. This was the last side of the green paper that hadn't been stamped on! There were 3 drafts before I got this! It was fun to make even if I don't win. After looking at other entries, there's no way I even have a chance! I just don't have the whole creative brain that some of these people do, and they haven't even been stamping for as long as I have!!! Plus, it helps when you kind of have a disposable income to buy all the current stuff that is out there. Hopefully one day, I'll be as good as some of these other people!
Anyway, Olivia is sleeping, hopefully for a while, since she was up all night last night. And Jack is playing, so I can work on my Michael's crafts!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!