Friday, December 14, 2007

Figgy Pudding Christmas Cards

Tonight I felt inspired by all the challenges I've been involved in at Splitcoaststampers. If you ever want to look at my gallery, just look in the member gallery and my "codename" is Stampin'NPA. Some of the cards are repeats as to what's on here, and some aren't.

These two cards are NOT going to be posted on Splitcoast. They aren't THAT good! I just had to use this paper! It's like that money that's burning a hole in your pocket. You know it's there and you HAVE to spend it! I have this awesome paper and I HAVE to use it!!!!

The first card is very simple with a very simple layout. I wanted to showcase the background. I just really like snowmen! So, I didn't want to hide them with silly embellishments.



Recipe:
Stamps: Sincere Salutations
Paper: Figgy Pudding, Bravo Burgundy
Ink: Bravo Burgundy, Sage Shadow(sponged around the message oval)
Accessories: punch for ribbon holes, Stampin' Up ribbon that I found in my stash

This next card is similar to one that I made at a stamp camp a while ago. I, of course, wasn't too keen on the card we made then, but I do like this one! It's simple as well.
The second picture, you can really see the irredescent embossing powder at work! It's on the snowflake and the brad!



Recipe:
Stamps: The Snowflake Spot, Sincere Salutations
Paper: white cardstock, Figgy Pudding
Ink: White Craft Ink, Always Artichoke
Accessories: silver brad dipped in white craft ink and embossed, corner punch (Fiskars), irredescent embossing powder

Off to bed. Crazy Christmas shopping tomorrow! And snow is coming! AAAGGGHHH!!!!! At least once I get home from shopping, I can get into my pj's and stamp the day away!!!!!!!! Can't wait for that!


Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!