Wednesday, December 12, 2007

My Favorite Things New Stamp Set



I received my first My Favorite Things package in the mail today! I couldn't wait to tear into these stamp sets!!!! I started with Baby It's Cold Outside. This is obviously NOT like anything on Splitcoast, but it's my first try so it can only get better!!!!
You can click on the pictures and you can see everything up close.
Recipe:

Stamp Sets: My Favorite Things Baby It's Cold Outside, background - other from Archiver's

Paper: Holiday Stack (a couple years old), white cardstock

Ink: Real Red, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Blush Blossom, Bordering Blue

Accessories: Red and Clear stickles, Heat & Stick Powder, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, ribbon

Technique: Paper piecing coat, scarf, background, liquid appliqued the tops of the boots


Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!