Monday, December 31, 2007






This is a new cube that I made for my cousin for Christmas. Thankfully, we don't exchange with them until New Year's Day! So, I was able to do this after Christmas. This really turned out nice! I first saw this technique on CraftTV online, and I thought it would make a wonderful gift! And the fact that the blocks stay together is an added bonus! I can't wait to make one for myself and perhaps I can teach it at Michael's sometime this year! I think this would be a super cool idea!!!!!
Recipe:
Blocks: 9 pack from Michael's or Scrapbook Station (you only use 8)
Pictures: 10 pictures, 8 3 x 3, 2 3 x 6 I think?!
Adhesive: Anything super strong!!!!! Hermafix won't cut it! Wood glue that is not harmful to pictures would work as well!
If you would like this template to make on your own, just send me an email and I'll send it to you!
More to come in my next post! (I can only put so many pictures in one post!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!