Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Grandma's Card



Today's card was made for two reasons. 1. Today's sketch challenge on SCS. 2. I needed a card for my grandmother. She was admitted into the hospital earlier this week for personal reasons. And I'm visiting her this evening, and wanted to get her a card. She cannot accept flowers (which is fine w/ me!), so I made her a nice little card.


I LOVE LOVE LOVE Wild Wasabi and will be really sad when it retires next month. So, I wanted to use it and some of the other in colors. I pulled out Purely Pomegranate and Blue Bayou as accent pieces, as well as Very Vanilla. I used the stamp set Frienship Blooms (which also goes w/ the rub-ons from SU!) and the inks are similar: Not Quite Navy, Rose Red, So Saffron, and Garden Green. I used Sticky Strip to adhere the vanilla card inside.


Thanks for stopping by!

Have a blooming day!

Happy Stamping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!