Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Have a Hot Fudge Sundae for YOUR birthday!


This card was done for two reasons. 1. Today's Try a New Technique Challenge on SCS. and 2. Because it works for my swap!
I worked on this all day. I thought of the layout and colors all day. Then, when I had a break, after dinner, I finally put it all together! I wanted to use my new MFT stamp set "Here's the Scoop" and this was a great opportunity to highlight one of the stamps!
The Try a New Technique was watercoloring w/ reinkers. Now, I don't have any blender pens, as I gave them away a few years ago. So, I used my aquapainter instead! Worked out! I used watercolor paper to make the colors richer.
All the other info is posted in my gallery on SCS. My batter is dying, so I have to go.

Happy Stamping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!